Provides direct care to patients of all ages. Also performs clerical duties including answering the phone and order entry. Helps to maintain department operations by ordering and stocking of supplies, handling of linen, and transportation of patients.
1. Provides direct care, individualized to the patient’s age, and/or disabilities, under the direction of licensed professional personnel
2. Provides age appropriate care
3. Performs clerical duties
4. Demonstrates decision making ability and organizational skills
5. Communicates effectively
6. Maintains patient care area in organized and hazard free state
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrates the ability to read and write English, and perform basic math skills.
- Medical terminology, clerical and computer skills required within the first year of employment.
- Patient Care experience preferred.