Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
This is a PDP Position on the night shift (7P-7:30A) without benefits.
- Assists in monitoring activities as directed and under the supervision of the RN;
- Performs Accu-checks and vital signs
- Maintains a clean and organized environment
- Administers hygiene care to patients.
- H.S. Graduate or a GED from an accredited school is a requirement
- CNA Certificate from a School Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working as a PCT in an acute care facility is a requirement or, a nursing student who has completed their first year of fundamentals
- Florida CNA Certification
- BLS through AHA