Interviews incoming patient/representative and records information into the computer; processes and completes necessary forms; obtains necessary signatures; and directs or escorts patient to department by following established hospital policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is helpful.
- Knowledge of health insurance plans and their policies and procedures is very helpful.
- Professional telephone skills essential.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Moderate amount of mobility involved from trips from the desk to printers, bed control office, etc,. and standing.
- Physical effort involves prolonged sitting and lifting of supplies.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Allentown, Bethlehem, Bedminster, Bucks County, Chalfont, Colmar, Coopersburg, Doylestown, Dublin, Franconia, Harleysville, Hatfield, Hellertown, Hilltown, Kulpsville, Lansdale, Line Lexington, Pennsburg, Perkasie, Philadelphia, Pottstown, Quakertown, Reading, Schwenksville, Sellersville, Souderton, Sumneytown, Telford, Tinicum, Trumbauersville, Zieglerville, Pennsylvania, PA, CSR, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Admin Asst, Receptionist, Scheduler, Clerk, Clerical, Secretary, Secretarial, MS Office, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Grand View Health
- 2 years ago - save job
Grand View Hospital was founded in 1913 as the first community hospital in Bucks County. Today, Grand View has grown to become the primary...