Job Title : Patient Representative/Receptionist
Location: Waltham, MA
This position is from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm; Monday through Friday
The Patient Representative/Receptionist works as a professional member of the admissions team. Their primary responsibility is to greet, receive, and assist patients through the intake and assessment process.
Additionally, the Patient Representative/Receptionist provides support and coordination for the admissions team, while assisting with the collection of information and patient authorizations.
The Patient Representative/Receptionist maintains a comfortable and inviting environment while always maintaining confidentiality and patient dignity/respect.
- High School Diploma Required / Some college or certificate preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a mental health or health care setting.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize independently
- Ability to multi-task in a changing and fast paced environment
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work in a highly collaborate, team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to interact with patients in a professional and compassionate manner
Reports to the Director of Admissions of Walden Behavioral Care
Interested candidates should email curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Walden Behavioral Care - 8 months ago