Responsible for managing inquires or referrals for assigned locations to position the company as the leader in services and provider of choice in the market.
As our Direct Connect Team Member at Golden Living, you will promote our products, services and outstanding clinical outcomes, spreading the word about what makes us so special. You'll help position Golden Living as the provider of choice in the market. Here's why. We win awards. We offer our patients The Golden Difference, a set of standards that sets us apart. Our customers will thank you for reaching out to them after they experience The Golden Difference firsthand upon visiting our facilities. Of course, a collaborative and professional staff will support you as you lead us to the frontier of our industry.
We are seeking a experienced individual with expertise in marketing and a passion for healthcare. If you are compassionate, a leader and excited about The Golden Difference, then this may be the right opportunity for you. Ideal Direct Connect Team Member candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Sales & Marketing
* Bachelor's Degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred. Two (2) years equivalent experience in a sales/marketing position or Director of Admissions position may be considered in lieu of degree
* Experience in the long term care industry or managed care organizations, preferred
* Community relations experience preferred
* Ability to travel with infrequent overnight stays
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Knowledge of, or ability to learn, reimbursement program from payor sources
* Knowledge and experience with Managed Care, Medicare, state specific Medicaid regulations and electronic referral management
* Understanding of long-term care environment including overall Admissions Process
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with changing priorities
* Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn company specific systems
* Effective oral communication skills
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient, employee, and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You'll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we're dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation's highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the 'whole patient' every time.
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...