Seeking Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomy!
This is a Part Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Patient Service Tech who under general supervision and according to established procedures is responsible for collection and integrity of laboratory specimens, delivery of specimens and information relating to the specimen or patient to the appropriate department. The Patient Service Tech must have a general understanding of all laboratory collection procedures.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must maintain PPD and CPR certification
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...