Metro Dentalcare is a large group practice with more than 40 locations throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area. Metro Dentalcare was founded in 1968 on the cornerstone of building strong patient relationships. Our caring dentists and dental professionals share a vision of providing superior patient care focused on the individual needs of each patient. This vision helps make dental care as convenient as possible for the patient while the support of a group practice allows our dental professionals to have opportunities for growth while maintaining a work/life balance. Metro Dentalcare’s general dentistry offices are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. and all offices feature electronic dental records and digital x-rays. We offer a complete range of preventative, cosmetic and specialized dental services. Our dental specialists provide pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and endodontics.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member). A Flex Team Patient Services Representative needs to be flexible and willing to travel to multiple locations to fill coverage needs.
Benefits for the Flex Patient Services Representative include:
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Flexibility to schedule when and where you would like to work
Annual CPR, OSHA, Medical Emergency, and Radiation Safety Trainings
Quarterly Professional Development Meetings
Dental coverage for you as an employee
Internal opportunities for employment as a Full-time or Part-time Permanent Dental Assistant in one of our 40+ locations throughout the Twin Cities
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Metro Dentalcare please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.metro-dentalcare.com .
Richfield, Minnesota, United States
Metro Dentalcare - 14 months ago