Under general supervision and with a high degree of autonomy the Payroll & Benefits Assistant oversees the day to day operations of payroll and benefits. The Payroll & Benefits Assistant will coordinate and assist with administering the five college payrolls and benefits administration. He/She is responsible for all administrative tasks in the absence of the Director of Payroll and Benefits or the Benefits Manager.
- Demonstrated: excellent leadership abilities; ability to initiate and implement change successfully and ability to maintain an employee-oriented culture emphasizing continuous improvement; excellent customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills; experience in a culturally diverse environment;
- Bachelor's degree plus an additional two years full-time relevant experience or Associate's degree plus six years full-time relevant experience;
- Proficiency with desktop productivity tools and web site maintenance.
For more information or to apply, visit www.brockportrecruit.org
- Experience with: benefits administration and on boarding; training and standardization of payroll operations; time and attendance, HRMS, and payroll systems; working in a unionized environment; federal and state employment and tax laws; New York State Department of Civil Service.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
CareerBuilder - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard