QSI Inc./NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.qsii.com .
The primary responsibility of the Payroll Specialist includes managing and processing all matters relating to the payroll and benefits functions
Perform audits on changes submitted to the Payroll Department which include but are not limited to:
- New Hires
- Stock Options
- Bonus Payments
- Interface Files
- Assist with annual Benefit changes and benefit reconciliation
- Review and assist with set up of local, federal and state taxes
- Prepare reports and coordinate wire requests to finance
- Assist with reviewing quarterly tax filings and assist applicable payroll team with corrections
- Assist with the implementation of ADP Payforce system
- Facilitate the maintenance of the interface files between ADP and SAP
- Assist in standardizing ADP master data set up
- Assist with year-end processes, reconciliations, etc.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely distribution of W 2's
- Work with internal and external auditors as necessary
- Performs ad hoc payroll related research and analysis at the request of the Payroll Supervisor
- Assist Payroll Supervisor with maintaining payroll internal controls; ensuring proper procedures are applied to payroll activities
- Back- fill Payroll Manager as needed
- Undertake special projects as needed
- 4 – 6 years of progressive experience in payroll
- Experience handling high volumes of data input
- Understanding of and adherence. to confidentiality and compliance requirements
- The knowledge and ability to go beyond merely processing transactions
- Detail oriented in ensuring back up information is provided and retained accordingly
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Desire to excel in customer (employee) service
- The ability and willingness to support team members as needed
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
Required Education (including certifications):
- Advanced excel skills
- ADP experience
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws
Desired Education (including certifications):
- High School diploma or GED
QSI Inc./Nextgen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Some college, or degree preferred
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
NextGen Healthcare - 15 months ago
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...