CubeSmart seeks an experience Payroll Professional to join our company on a temporary basis to engage in our bi-weekly payroll processing. ADP experience is essential. This is an immediate start after a condensed interview process. |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Compiles payroll data including hours worked, tax updates, job changes/transfers, and reporting.
2. Maintain garnishments including contacting agencies, sending notices to employees, and entry into ADP using WGPS.
3. Review terminations for timely payouts when required by specific State laws.
4. Assist with auditing the payroll file/preview each payroll cycle to ensure accuracy of payroll.
5. Upload paydata files into ADP for expense reimbursement and multiple contests payouts.
6. Close out the bi-weekly period in Time and Attendance system including approvals and audits.
7. Responds to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues and resolve any discrepancies.
8. File quarterly reports with the Department of Labor.
9. Ability to create reports in ADP Reporting for use in audits and for ad-hoc requests.
10. Assist Manager with payroll transmission to ADP.
11. Regular on-time attendance.
Education, Training and/or Experience
High school degree with three to five years payroll processing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
Ability to deal with difficult situations involving sensitive and confidential employee issues.
Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities.
Ability to communicate with all levels.
Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
Able to perform duties independently.
Able to write reports and business correspondence.
Computer skills: word processing and spreadsheet software capabilities.
Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
Strong attention to detail.
ADP Workforce proficient
Understanding of payroll regulations and tax laws.
U Store It - 14 months ago