Note This opportunity is physically located on a US Military Base in Japan. Only qualified applicants who are willing and able to relocate to Japan need apply.
Entourage Consulting supports the US government. We provide comprehensive civilian staffing solutions to contract and procurement offices of US Government installations around the world. With our Headquarters in Sparks, NV and our APAC office in Tokyo, Japan we effectively help the U.S. government with contract staff augmentation and locum tenens services of civilian professionals. Entourage is a veteran owned, fully licensed, total service provider with more 40 years’ experience working with the US government and Department of Defense.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Doctor shall provide pediatric physician services to inpatients in compliance with standards of care,assist with transport of pediatric patients as needed, properly identify accepting physician prior to transport, maintain standard of care during traansport, appropriate check out given to accepting physician. The Doctor shall provide care for well babies per medical treatment facility guidelines, appropriately documents patient care. Patient care meets standards of care. The Doctor shall attend high risk deliveries as requested by OB/GYN staff and nursing and maintain 20 minutes response time and meet Neonatal Resuscitation Protocol (NRP) standards of care. The Doctor shall provide outpatient pediatric physician services to include outpatient visits, school/daycare paperwork, permanent change of stations forms and telephone consults (T-CONS) with appropriate documentation. The Doctor shall maintain 20 minutes response time from time of call to bedside, return all calls/pages, and respond to consult appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within preceding 3 years of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training
- Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their resume that they are Board Certified in Pediatrics and possess 5 years of specialized experience. This required pediatric specialized experience will include skills, such as, but not limited to, a wide range of medical duties specializing in all aspects of infant, children & adolescent care involving diagnosis and treatment of pediatric medical conditions. Inpatient hospital experience is preferred
Education and Licenses:
- Physician will have successfully completed an Undergraduate Program, Medical School (M.D. or D.O.), Internship, and Residency Program
- Must have valid unrestricted medical license in at least 1 state, territory or commonwealth of the U.S. and will at a minimum be Board Eligible
- Must have current BLS, ACLS and PALS
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard