• To participate in PeopleSoft related projects, production support and testing efforts to ensure solutions meet user requirements.
• To participate, coordinate and perform the functional tasks related to the development lifecycle of PeopleSoft projects including requirements definition, analysis, fit/gap resolution, process design and implementation, functional design, configuration, testing, training and validation.
• Troubleshoot PeopleSoft issues.
• Stay current on PeopleSoft enhancements/improvements delivered by Oracle.
• Work with end users and technical resources to build solutions.
• Responsible for PeopleSoft HRMS configuration that supports business processes.
• Responsible for writing test scripts and testing functionality.
• Extensive Experience in PeopleSoft FSCM functionality
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle
• Solid experience with conceptually understanding Relational Databases
• Proven experience testing software including PeopleSoft FSCM
• Expert in writing test plans and test scripts
• Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Access and Visio
• Proficiency with PeopleSoft Query
• Proven experience gathering/analyzing data and writing business requirements documents
The Goal,Inc. - 16 months ago