As a Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Developer you will be responsible for the design and development of modifications to packaged software and/or custom solutions developed to support specific business needs. You will work closely with business analysts and/or key users, assessing business needs and determining/implementing information technology solutions.
A Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Developer must have skill in converting specifications and procedures of moderate to high complexity into application and program solutions. Writes and communicates highly complex program specifications. Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
- Performs analysis, conceptual design, development (coding) and implementation of modifications to purchased applications or custom programs to enhance value to business. Provides expert support of the development after implementation. Applies business and systems knowledge throughout process.
- Participates in the technical design and coding of interfaces, data conversions, reports, and customizations providing the required functionality not supplied by the package.
- Collaborates with internal users, staff members, and information technology colleagues to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces while assessing value in modification to delivered software versus building new functionality. Translate requirements into technical design solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to team members and mentors junior team members, 3rd level production support
- Deliver technical information, support and training to internal customers to assist them in performing and improving their daily work processes.
- 4+ years experience in application analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration
- Experience with PeopleSoft Student Administration including PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Equations, SQR, Integration Broker
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in Computer Science preferred but not required
- Fulltime employees are eligible to take Capella University classes at no charge.
225 S. 6
Minneapolis, MN 55402
How To Apply
Click the apply now button and apply to this job opening. You will be prompted to either login using an existing user ID and password or register for a new account.
About Capella University
Capella University is an online university built on graduate degrees, with more than 36,000 students throughout the U.S. and in other countries. Founded in 1993 to provide advanced educational opportunities for working professionals, Capella has become a national leader in online education, offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs. The university's success is built upon a culture that promotes human potential, achievement, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and teamwork. Capella Education Company (CPLA), parent company of Capella University, is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. Capella Education Company was named to the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame for being listed as one of the nation's fastest-growing companies for 7 consecutive years. Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, located at 230 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1413, (312) 263-0456,
Equal Employment Opportunity
Capella is committed to the development of a multicultural environment. We seek greater diversity in our faculty and staff to broaden our academic experience and to reflect the diversity within our learner community. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and perspectives across the university and our corporate offices. Our goal is to create academic and business communities that are rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Capella is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Where Academic Excellence is Online
As a regionally accredited institution offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in...