LRS is looking for a Senior Application Software Engineer who is a subject matter expert with hands on development experience across all PeopleSoft Financials modules. Expert knowledge and experience in Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, nVision, Application Engine, COBOL, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, Report Manager, etc. Serve as second-tier technical support on application related issues, complex functional questions, and requests for change. Assist Manager and/or Project Lead in preparing project plan for any major tasks such as module implementations, conversions, interfaces, major enhancements, patches and upgrades, etc. Applies due diligence to ensure best practices for PeopleSoft application. Ensure that all projects and other software objects affecting the environment are moved through the defined migration paths for production support, development, upgrades, etc. Be ahead of the curve and advise team members on new technologies, processes, and tools useful for the organization.
This candidate will lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers. This position's responsibilities include:
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience in PeopleSoft Financial Modules
- Experience in Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, nVision, Application Engine, COBOL, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, Report Manager
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field
- Candidate must have ability to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Candidate must have authorization to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
This position is: Direct Placement
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 16 months ago