- Per Diem Content Producers work closely with Platform Managers, DayPart Managers and Assignment Editors, as well as Reporters and Anchors to desktop edit, write, produce and gather content on all of WCAU’s platforms, including but not limited to Out-of-Home, web and broadcast.
- Per Diem Content Producers will be responsible for the overall coverage of assigned stories on all platforms throughout the day. Qualifications/Requirements •Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be willing to work in Bala Cynwyd
- Willingness to work overtime, on weekends, and any shift as assigned
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years of age
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Willingness to join AFTRA as this position may be covered by the AFTRA collective bargaining agreement. Desired Characteristics •Able to cultivate new information from outside sources to generate creative story ideas and gather reliable information for news content
- Should have exceptional writing, producing, analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional knowledge navigating the Internet, Nexis and other research databases
- Able to make sound news decisions as they relate to news production under deadlines
- Able to excel and be productive within a fast-paced news team environment
- Strong journalist skills
NBC Universal - 2 years ago
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of...