The Oakland Mapleville Fire District is seeking Per Diem Firefighter EMTs
Interested parties shall possess the following qualifications.
Interested parties should send a Resume’ and a copy of all required qualifications to:
- State of Rhode Island Licensed Emergency Medical Technician-Cardiac
- Firefighter Level II certification by either the Rhode Island Fire Academy or the Pro Board.
- Valid Rhode Island Driver’s License
- A Clean Criminal Driving Record and Criminal Background.
- Current RI Firefighter PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT TEST
Oakland Mapleville Fire Department
46 Oakland School Street
Oakland RI 02858
ATTN: Chief Joseph Bertholic
The Fire District reserves the right at its sole discretion to waive or amend these qualifications to maximize coverage.
The Oakland Mapleville Fire District is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Requirements RI EMT-Cardiac
Valid RI Dirvers License
Clean Criminal Driving Record
Current RI Physical Performance Assessment Test
JobsInRI.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard