L&T Health and Fitness (L&T) is looking for an energetic, service oriented fitness professional to provide superior health/fitness programming for a corporate fitness facility in Sleepy Hollow, NY.
L&T Health and Fitness (www.LTwell.com) is dedicated to managing fitness and wellness programs for individuals and organizations across the country. Founded in 1984, L&T is an award winning, women-owned business enterprise based in Falls Church, VA. L&T is a leader in worksite fitness center management and health promotion delivery.
The part-time fitness specialist will assist the regular full-time staff when they are unable to fill their regularly scheduled hours. Hours will be assigned "as needed", with no regularly scheduled hours guaranteed.
- Exercise supervision, programming, and facility orientations
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist with daily operations of fitness center, membership recruitment, administrative duties, event coordination, program and budget planning and reporting
- Assist in planning, promotion, and evaluation of health promotion programs
- Assist with and implement incentive programs
- Assist with facility maintenance/repair/improvements
- Process new members and keep accurate membership records
- Teach group exercise classes (if qualified)
Pre-employment background check required. EEO.
- Bachelor's degree and certification (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, NSCA) in health/fitness or related field
- Personable; positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certification required
- Competency in Group Exercise instruction
- Strong organization skills required
- Good working knowledge of computers; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint