s Health has been providing the Evansville community and the Tri-State area high-quality healthcare services since the Daughters of Charity first arrived in Evansville in 1872. Since that time, St. Mary†s Health has grown to encompass St. Mary†s Medical Center in Evansville, St. Mary†s Warrick Hospital in Boonville, St. Mary†s Medical Group and a myriad of other inpatient and outpatient healthcare facilities and services. With over 3,500 Associates and a Medical Staff of more than 750 physicians, St. Mary†s is one of the largest employers and largest faith-based health ministries in Southern Indiana. For more than 140 years, St. Mary†s Health has been guided by our Mission of serving all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Job Description St. Mary†s Medical Group in Evansville, Indiana, has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE family practice physician to step into a well-established, full service practice located on the campus of St. Mary's Medical Center. Integrity Family physicians have been serving the Evansville community since 2000 and provide primary mecial care including obstetrics, to all ages. Ideal Candidate:
- Energetic family medicine physician
- Comfortable seeing 25 patient per day
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Appreciates the quality of life in a small, friendly and supportive community
- Low stress outpatient practice in Evansville,Indiana with a full patient panel.
- OB and inpatient practice are preferred, although not requiredSMMG offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Sign-on loan, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits and Retirement savings plan (403b). Health System Profile: Not-for-profit system that includes a 458-bed acute care hospital with full range of specialties, including exceptional cancer, heart care and diabetic services. Member of nationally recognized Ascension Health System Named a Magnet Hospital (one of only 6% in the country) in 2011. Respected healthcare provider in the community since 1872 St. Mary†s Medical Center has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the #4 hospital in Indiana, 2013 Community and RegionAs the Tri-state Region†s social and economic center, the Evansville area is a great place to live, work and raise a family. It boasts a very reasonable cost of living, strong school systems, and a gratifying work-life balance. The city offers a wide range of cultural, recreational and entertainment possibilities, and is an easy drive from four diverse metropolitan areas-Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. For more information, contact David Clingan, Physician Recruiter, at 812-485-7962 or send your CV to David.Clingan@stmarys.org
American Osteopathic Association - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
"St. Mary's voluntarily pursued this comprehensive, independent evaluation to enhance the safety and quality of care we provide,"...