The Performance Analyst will be responsible for the overall IT Operations and Governance operational reporting and management dashboards utilized by LVS IT to enable a productive and efficient operation. This role supports the processes for improved organizational effectiveness and executes the processes to create data correlations, data abstraction and reporting.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and The Venetian Casino Resort’s policies, practices, and procedures.
Summary of duties:
- Collecting, analyzing, updating and publishing weekly and monthly project and goal status reporting
- Collecting, analyzing, updating and publishing weekly and monthly operational objectives and goal status reporting
- Regular and ad hoc resource forecasting and utilization reporting, including identification of gaps or risks to resourcing for projects and operations
- Communicating and following up with project managers and members of the management team to ensure high quality reporting of status, progress, risks and issues
- Communicating and following up with operational managers and members of the management team to ensure high quality reporting of ticket and time reporting information
- Preparing Senior Management presentations with the ability to translate/professionally communicate data-driven results to senior executives
- Analysis of Project Initiation Documents, project schedules, risk and issue logs, resource forecasts, communications plans, closure documentation, and lessons learned, and project reviews.
- Analysis of ticket completeness, resource assignment forecasts, communications plans, closure documentation, and lessons learned, and operational reviews.
- Analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data
- Working with Operational and Project Management to define reporting requirements
- Gathering data from multiple systems and processing data into usable reporting formats suitable for analysis
- Publishing and distribution of reports to Management and maintaining a reporting catalog
- Modifying existing and creating new reports and reporting formats
- Collaborates with IT operational management to develop data relationships, data analysis processes that map to workflows and associated key performance indicators, reporting formats and recommendations to the presentation of data including trending.
- Conducts quarterly reviews with IT Leadership for quality and usefulness of reporting and identification of gaps to be addressed
- Trains managers on how to use reporting of data trends as a business management tool, how to use or customize a dash board for providing real time status and how do to simple ad hoc queries.
- Creates and distributes reports, measurements and tools to internal and external constituents as appropriate
- Uses project management tools to ensure efficiency and effectiveness leading to desired outcomes.
- Supports an extensive variety of reporting and measurement needs to drive operational effectiveness and efficiency within the global IT Organization
- Works extensively with the vendor management team to support reporting and measurement in regards to SLAs and potential billing benefits/penalties
- Manages data improvements or enhancements as appropriate
- Manages the impact of IT Governance or IT Operation process or data changes on Operational Reporting
- Automate core operational and executive management reports
- Develops, updates and maintains process documentation and files for work products produced
Venetian - 2 years ago