POSITION: PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT (Sales)
ABOUT THE COMPANY: ATHLETES' PERFORMANCE
Athletes’ Performance is the global leader in integrated performance training for the top athletes in the world. From our four world-class facilities in Arizona, Southern California, Florida and Texas, Athletes’ Performance trains the top Champions in Sport, including 14 2012 NFL first round picks, 87 MLB players in 2012 alone, and 3 of the final 16 teams in the 2010 World Cup, as well as elite military operators and leading teams globally. Our work at AP takes us to China, Germany, Argentina, the UK, and many places in between, as we are helping to power the performance of athletes around the world.
In addition to supporting top athletes and teams, we leverage our proprietary methodology and systems to help high school and college athletes, military personnel, and leading executives redefine what’s possible, delivering unmatched results with a world-class experience. Athletes’ Performance was named one of Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Sports in 2011, and is a fixture in top media outlets including the NFL Network, ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, and Men’s Health.
Founded in 1999 by industry visionary Mark Verstegen, Athletes’ Performance is a thought leader in the human performance space. In addition to athlete, military, and executive programming, AP is home to a Performance Innovation Team, a cross-functional team of experts that is constantly evaluating all programming and associated technology that the company delivers while driving innovation forward internally and with our team of leading partners. AP also has a dedicated Education team that conducts our industry-acclaimed Mentorship programs both at our U.S. facilities and around the world.
Athletes’ Performance created the Core Performance brand to help people live healthier, higher-performing lives. Today, Core Performance is the leader in proactive wellness, delivering measurable results through integrated, data-driven programs that are rooted in advanced science and research for employees and corporations. CP solutions are engaging, personalized, and sustainable, yielding meaningful results for employees and a competitive advantage for employers.
Athletes’ Performance Inc. is backed by Polaris Ventures, Walgreens Corporation, and ABS Capital. Along with our world-class investment team, AP is proud to have a team of leading partners committed to supporting human performance, including adidas, SKLZ, EAS, Sheraton, Keiser, Intel, Tignum, Axon Potential, and Zeo.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Athletes’ Performance is currently seeking a dynamic experienced Performance Consultant (Sales) to join the team at our world-class facility in Frisco, TX. The primary responsibility of a Performance Consultant is to achieve sales and revenue goals for assigned market by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with clients and prospective clients. This position is responsible for selling to and servicing our youth and Core Performance programs.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product service information in a timely manner
- Determine client requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific services
- Recommend alternate services based on cost, availability or specifications
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures
- Accurately process transactions
- Proactively recommend services needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Increase sales by means of cross-selling or up-selling
- Educate clients about terminology, features and benefits of product service in order to improve product service related sales and client satisfaction
- Contact clients following sales to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and resolve any complaint
- Remain current on client preferences, changes in product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Identify trends in client satisfaction or dissatisfaction
- A minimum of two year sales experience, preferably within the sports performance and/or wellness space.
- Must be able to assess, identify, measures and monitor client or business needs in order to make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Track record of building business partnerships and develops key client relationships to maximize account profitability. Understands the client’s needs and aligns account strategies to client goals.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and dependable transportation.
Athletes' Performance/Core Performance conducts post-offer Background Check
Athletes’ Performance - 23 months ago