CPA Detective is the premier fraud detection solution for the performance marketing industry that allows companies to make intelligent lead buying decisions by leveraging advanced algorithms, smart device fingerprinting, and an industry-wide Fraud Intelligence Database to provide greater transparency into the quality of each lead or transaction.
A friendly mid to high level software engineer with a passion for new creative projects involving web technologies.
We care deeply about working with the best.
You should know:
- We are passionate about doing things right - paying attention to details, the software we design, and our communication within the team.
- We have growing revenue numbers and more importantly a unique service with more and more clients who love it.
If you are:
- A good communicator
- Self-motivated and ready to ask a lot of questions
- Forward thinking, with the ability to consider future growth and analyze scalability
And you have:
- 2+ years of Object Oriented Perl or PHP programming in a - Linux environment
- Experience with SQL, especially MySQL or any other major RDBMS
- Experience with NoSQL solutions a plus
Ability to write implementation and interface documentation, and a strong understanding of why documentation is necessary
- Knowledge of advanced database and network design concepts as well as computer security is a big advantage
Then we'd like to talk to you about:
- Building new fraud detection solutions and scaling our current infrastructure
- Assisting in the design and construction of a new database architecture and application front-end
- Testing and validating software, including load testing of applications and database configurations
- We offer a highly competitive salary, health and dental insurance, vacation days, personal days, a corporate gym membership, and an energetic culture.
Please submit your resume and a few words about what excites you about what we do and how you can contribute to our project. Please include the subject line "CPAD Perl/PHP Software Engineer" in your email.
Startuply - 16 months ago