About Digium: |
Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium°s Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company°s product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we°re changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium is a leading provider of IP enabled business phone systems through their Switchvox PBX product line (www.switchvox.com). The San Diego division°s primary business is providing quality PBX systems to small- to mid-sized businesses that are ready to take advantage of the latest advances in the telephony field.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional web development experience
- PERL / PHP proficiency
- Experience with the Apache Web Server
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Familiarity writing and consuming web service API°s (REST, XML, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience using SVN
- Experienced in working in the Linux shell
- Understands MVC frameworks
- Experience with VoIP or the SIP Protocol
- Familiarity with Asterisk open source project
- Quicker learner and adept at understanding new technologies
Education and Interpersonal Skills:
- BS degree or higher, in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and team interaction skills.
- Strong organizational, and time-management skills.
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Digium is an equal opportunity employer
Digium, Inc. - 2 years ago
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...