Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union, based in Garfield Heights, Ohio is seeking New Account Sales Representatives with at least 3 years of experience in retail financial services for our North Royalton branch. New Account Sales Representatives must be committed to meeting and exceeding sales goals and delivering strong customer service that consistently exceeds customers' expectations. Proven organizational and time management skills are required. |
The individual in this position must:
- Meet specific sales and referral goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly basis.
- Complete loan applications for residential and non-residential loans, ensuring member receives appropriate loan product to meet their needs. Gathers supporting documentation and follows loan through to closing.
- Acquire new and expand existing customer relationships. Develop relationships to build the branch through both deposit accounts and loans. Makes outbound sales calls as necessary to build and expand customer base.
- Open new depository accounts for customers, including checking, savings, CDs, and IRAs.
- Possess strong knowledge of all financial products and services, to include features and benefits; ability to recognize customer needs and cross-sell products to meet those needs.
- Must be able to present various options and suggestions that best fit the needs of each customer.
- Have awareness of competing financial institution products, promotions, and operations, and effectively make recommendations to gain strength within that market.
- Provide consistent quality customer service to both internal and external customers that meets or exceeds established standards.
- Will also run a teller window as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in a retail bank branch.
- Must have proven success meeting established sales and referral goals for financial products and services to include consumer and residential mortgage products.
- Excellent customer service skills and behaviors; is highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented.
- Proven track record in meeting objectives, ability to meet deadlines; ability to manage to multiple objectives.
- Flexibility with work schedules to accommodate branch staffing requirements in order to service needs
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills including: Word and Excel.
- Conventional Mortgage application experience required.
Please submit salary requirements with your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CareerBoard - 18 months ago