National Bank Of Kansas City is looking for an experienced Personal Banker at our Overland Park Branch. We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package. Applicant must meet qualifications to be considered for the position. A background screening including credit check will be required of the final candidate. Applicant must apply online at http://www.bankofkc.com/careers.aspx. EOE M/F/D/V
Provides excellent customer service ensuring best level of service is utilized with every customer and/or prospective customer interaction. Ensures all bank policies and procedures are followed for all duties related to branch operations and sales. In addition to performing teller functions this position performs a variety of duties with priority being promoting and selling the banks products and services, building relationships by offering a wide variety of products and by identifying and pursuing cross-sell opportunities while providing exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes daily transactions for customers and maintains accurate records.
- Actively sells, cross-sells and refers bank products and services to meet weekly sales goals
- Ensures that the highest levels of customer service are provided.
- Balances cash drawer and prepares settlement of teller cash and proof transactions.
- Opens and processes new deposit accounts and relationships.
- Actively identifies customer’s current and future financial needs.
- Generates referrals, actively engages in achieving both branch and individual sales goals.
- Ensures all bank policies and procedures are followed for all duties related to branch operations and sales.
- Researches and resolves problems and responds to customer inquiries.
- Follows all applicable laws and regulations.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year bank teller experience
- 1-2 years of new account opening experience preferred
- Knowledge of retail products / services and bank regulations / compliance, preferred
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sales orientation
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment moving toward common and individual goals
- Ability to recognize and refer cross sell opportunities that strengthen client / bank relationships and to ensure operational integrity behind the teller line
- Strong number orientation and accuracy with detail orientation
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
Ameri-National Corporation - 19 months ago