SUMMARY: Processes transactions accurately and efficiently while, providing a full range of banking services with an emphasis on delivering exceptional service. Identifies client needs and refers products and services as financial solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Six months of cash handling experience preferred.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Performs duties and support related to account transactions, opening new accounts and client inquiries.
- Seeks opportunities to enhance client relationships with additional solutions of value and client relationship retention efforts, engaging business partners as appropriate. Maintains current knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Proactively identifies and manages risk in every transaction.
- Ensures adherence to Bank and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the success of the branch by actively engaging in sales campaigns and branch activities.
Click Here to Complete Your Application
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2006-2013 AmericanWest Bank. All rights reserved.