Personal Banker - Wilsonville, Oregon
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase! As part of JPMorgan Chase, a leading global financial services firm, Chase has over 5,600 locations where our bankers build relationships with customers by providing them with products and services to meet their ever-changing needs.
The Personal Banker is a branch based sales and service position whose primary goal is to help customers by discovering financial needs, helping with problem resolutions, and processing transactions when needed. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience by resolving customer service issues, opening new accounts, offering convenience services, and helping the Branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. You will have the opportunity to provide topnotch customer service in face-to-face interactions with customers. As a Personal Banker, you will also have the opportunity to assist our customers by handling teller transactions accurately and efficiently during peak service times. You will partner with the branch team and specialists (such as Loan Officers, Business Bankers, and Financial Advisors), to ensure our customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS or re-register and move your previous registration to JPMorgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration immediately after your start date and annual renewal of your registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting.
Further information about NMLS and the requirements of registration can be found at:
- College degree preferred or High school degree/GED or foreign equivalent
- Minimum one year retail sales or customer service experience - in person or over the phone required, or if college degree, then demonstrated leadership or goal achievement in related school activities or internships
- Cash handling experience, preferred
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer
- Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills
- Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Self motivated, assertive, performs well in a team environment to service customers
- Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to customers
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JPMorgan Chase offers a highly competitive benefits program and compensation package
US-OR-Wilsonville-WM1170 Wilsonville / 42130
Retail Financial Services
JPMorgan Chase - 21 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...