At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
The U.S. Bank Personal Banker actively develops new business and expands existing customer relationships. Responsible for assessing and handling customers' banking needs, obtaining and processing customer/account information and selling bank deposit and loan products and services. Actively refers clients for brokerage products to Financial Specialist or the appropriate Financial Consultant. Responsibilities may include consumer loan originating and closing, account opening, safe deposit transactions, and branch opening/closing procedures. Refers other U.S. Bank products to the appropriate areas. Handles complex customer service issues in absence of or as directed by branch manager. Converts service opportunities into sales events.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends (for branch locations open on Saturdays).
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in retail banking and/or sales industry
- Ability to sell traditional bank products and process transactions
- Thorough knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough understanding of banking operations, product knowledge, sales, and new business development
- Excellent customer service/relations and community relations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
U.S. Bank - 13 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...