A Day in the Life of
A Personal Banker serves at the foundation of our success! You will experience exciting interactions throughout the day that will keep you on your feet. You will be running customer transactions, searching for new opportunities throughout the aisles, and working with customers to solve banking needs. We sprinkle a little variety with following-up on leads, educating customers, cold calling to uncover new business, collaborating with your team to discuss new strategies, and so much more! Though our goal is to generate new customers, you will find that displaying great customer service is the greatest reward.
Rewards and Benefits
Pay: Competitive base salary - a minimum of $32,000 for our full-time colleagues, this does not include our competitive incentive program, which is modeled at providing an additional 20% extra income each year when goals are achieved, with the potential to earn more incentive as goals are exceeded. Part Time Colleagues will earn a minimum of $15.38 per hour.
Company Benefits: Extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision (no later than 30 days from your first day!). We also offer paid time off and tuition reimbursement. Financial benefits include 401K, flexible spending accounts, and commuter benefit plans at some of our locations.
In-Store Benefits: A family like culture with endless sales opportunities, meeting new people, unlimited growth opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to work with key partners within the Bank to take your knowledge to the next level.
Schedule: Expect a flexible 5 day a week schedule between the hours of 9am - 8pm Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm Sat, and 11am - 4pm Sun.
Future: So what is your next step? If you are passionate, hardworking, goal-oriented we would like to speak with you. We develop your skills to help you grow into a Banking Co-Manager or Banking Manager roles. This is not just a job, but a career!
Keys to Success:
- Ability to work a flexible full-time schedule during the following hours: 9am - 8pm Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm Sat, and 11am - 4pm Sun
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience in an environment with set goals
- Motivated by interacting with new customers and converting those conversations into sales
- Ability to ask proper follow-up questions to discover needs, and follow-up with those leads
- Previous experience in a face to face sales environment in industries like banking, retail, wireless, hospitality, highly desired
- Passion to grow and learn with a company that values you
- Ability to quickly learn new products, services and procedures; clearly and accurately communicates concepts to customers
- Highly disciplined, goal driven and committed to success.
- Values a strong teamwork atmosphere by embracing diversity and having a good work ethic
- Work in an environment that is ever changing, fast paced and FUN
Based on experience, this position may be filled at a senior level.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine ( to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...