PERSONAL TRAINER IN-SHAPE HEALTH CLUBS
The In-Shape Personal Trainer (PT) interacts with members every day, conducting fitness assessments and personal training sessions during one-on-one and small-group appointments. ISHC PTs are the heart-and-soul of the “In-Shape Lifestyle,” promoting health, fitness and enjoyment of all life has to offer.
- High school diploma required; college diploma preferred.
- Certified Personal Training certification from a NCCA accredited program and CPR/AED required
- Basic First Aid preferred
- Additional course work in physical education, nutrition, physiology and exercise science is beneficial
- Bilingual Skills a plus
- Basic writing and math skills, excellent communication skills, and experience with MS Office
- Strong motivational skills
- Creating individual workout plans for clients based on client goals and fitness objectives.
- Helping client meet fitness objectives through coaching and assistance during personal training sessions.
- Generating client progress report with accurate measurements and fitness testing.
- Demonstrating the proper use of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Serving as a knowledgeable source of fitness and nutrition information for members.
- Scheduling personal training sessions with clients, and follow-through.
- Participating in continuing education requirements for personal training certification.
Friendly; professional; encouraging; punctual; thorough knowledge of health, fitness and nutrition; disciplined; dedicated to client success.