About Perfect Memorials Perfect Memorials is the industry leading online retailer of memorial products. Since our founding in 2001, our company has experienced rapid growth along with the increased interest and popularity of cremation and alternatives to traditional burial. Our company’s mission and focus is on providing high quality memorial products at extremely competitive prices, while maintaining the highest level of customer service and satisfaction to our customers during their difficult time.
As Perfect Memorials continues to experience rapid growth and success, we as a company are poised to change and adapt to all of the challenges that come along with that continued success. We encourage all employees to offer regular feedback and new ideas regarding policies and procedures that will help us better their work environment, create positive change, and strengthen our company. At Perfect Memorials you are given the chance to be defined by your unique individual talents, not your position.
We provide a fast paced, challenging work environment that is well-suited to individuals who are detail oriented and can easily adapt to an ever-changing set of challenges and goals.
Position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Job security (not affected by the recession)
- Complete medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 90-day review with a potential pay increase based on performance
- Paid holidays
- Unused vacation can be paid out or rolled over at the end of the year (“no use it or lose it”)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Consistent growth provides plenty of opportunities for career advancement
- Casual work environment
- Use Corel and Illustrator to set up artwork and text to be engraved
- Personalize memorials: urns, jewelry, picture pendants and other memorial products
- You will be using multiple machines including rotary engraving, laser engraving and other personalization equipment.
Please apply at the link below:
- 40+ Hours a week (rotating shifts/flexibility is required)
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Design portfolio or past work examples
- Minimum 2+ years Photoshop experience
- Experience in a vector based software (Illustrator or Corel Draw)
- Experience with InDesign, Quark or other desktop publishing is helpful but not required
- Expert using the pen tool to remove backgrounds from pictures
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Typing speed of 40+ wpm
- Engraving experience is helpful but not required
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in a fast paced environment
- Be willing and eager to work outside of the initial job description
Perfect Memorials and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Perfect...