Pest Control Service Technician
Join our local professional service team and go home each night knowing you have given your customers the piece of mind they need by solving their pest concerns.
We look for solid hard working individuals to become Professional Pest Management Service Technicians. This position offers the satisfaction of offering great customer service without being tied to a desk.
No experience necessary as we include a fully paid comprehensive training program. Your skills development will include company supported career advancement and state licensing. Qualified candidates must be self organized; have good communication and computer skills; excellent observation and documentation skills; and be able to work cooperatively with customers at all levels including top management.
Your work will include:
- Visually inspecting and treating for pest, pest harborage, and pest entries
- Building and maintaining good customer relations
- Taking personal initiative and responsibility for correcting pest problems
- Maintaining high service standards at all accounts
- Participation in group meetings and account reviews
- Completion of independent and group on-going training
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Being an interactive member in team work environment
- May require participating in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
We require technicians to:
- Possess a valid driving record that meets Company standards
- Show a stable work history
- Work independently and in teams
- Be comfortable working with insects and various animals in a variety of environmental conditions and confined spaces.
- Possess the physical ability to setup, use and work off of 12 foot+ extension ladders
- Be able to read and understand product labels printed in English
- Have worked 3 or more years in jobs dealing with the public
- Satisfactorily complete initial technical training and State Licensing requirements
- Pass a respirator fit test and may require DOT physical
- For safety reasons all Technicians must be clean shaven for respirator use
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle, and criminal background check
We offer excellent pay, 401k, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans. We offer a base draw + commissions. Typically pay ranges from $2500 to $5000/month.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please apply on-line only - NO phone calls please.
Rentokil Initial - 10 months ago