Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
Our Pharmacy Operations Group is made up of our national network of wholly owned home delivery pharmacies. These pharmacies consist of administrative processing, Therapeutic Resource Centers and dispensing facilities with state-of-the-art technology that work together to provide clients and members with superior services. These facilities offer fast, seamless service to our members as prescriptions are routed between pharmacies for the highest quality and most expeditious processing and dispensing.
Our sophisticated information technology systems and wide network of credentialed pharmacists in specific areas of expertise make us the only pharmacy network capable of delivering our unique practice model.
Accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures, work instructions and supervisor direction.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
Packing orders Timely and accurately packaging medications to be mailed out to patients while maintaining high quality standards. Identify issues that impact quality and productivity.
Shipping Orders - Verify that patient order matches the paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels on box or bag. Escalate issues to Supervisor for action; provide input regarding solutions.
- Ensure each package receives the correct paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels before sealing and sending packages to patients.
- Consistently work on only one order at a time at their work station at all times
- Ensure that the address prints correctly on each package; All bags are correctly sealed; Printers are accurately loaded with the correct paper.
- Accurately package prescriptions requiring special handling according to specific process and policy requirements
- Work collaboratively with all co workers to ensure that best-practices are shared while maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Keep work station clean at all times
- Other duties assigned as needed
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in mailroom, customer service or pharmacy very helpful
- Good communication skill and motivation
- Basic PC skills preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Saint Louis, MO - Technology Center - 4600 North Hanley
4600 N. Hanley
Work From Home?
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.