You're empowered to do your best by assisting with Operational Projects throughout the organization! Are you a subject matter expertise in project management, scope definition, risk identification, methodology and resource allocation or facilitation? Assist us with strategic initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups as a Program Manager to coordinate and complete projects, define performance and results and manage vendors and service providers.
Youâ€™ll investigate non-standard requests and problems, present to senior leadership, ensure project documentation is accurate and ensure projects are completed on time and within scope. Pertinent data and facts will be reviewed to identify and solve issues and mitigate risks, prioritize your work load and work on ad hoc projects as assigned.
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects across various functional areas. Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques. Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle, and expected results. Ensures projects are completed on time and in scope. May manage vendor and service providers to define project scope and performance expectations. Incumbents maybe part of a project management office (PMO) in their business.
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions.
- Certification or in process of Certification for Project Management preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Previous experience in healthcare, pharmacy and/or call center preferred.
Imagine joining a group of professionals and clinicians who are working to improve health care for people over 50. Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for millions of people. Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you can really feel.
That's how it is at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. Everyday, we're collaborating to improve the health and well being of the fastest growing segment of our nation's population. And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication.
Here, you will discover a culture that grows through challenge. That evolves by being flexible. That succeeds by staying true to our mission to make health care work effectively and efficiently for seniors. Put your best to work for us, and discover extraordinary opportunities for growth.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 24 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...