As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - CNS
Our customers’ CNS division offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar and ADHD. The primary objective of the specialty representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus. The customer base generally for this role would be inclusive of Health Care Professional and treatment team members in the private Psychiatry, Community and institutional setting.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.quintiles.com
• 4 year Bachelor’s degree required, Business or Science preferred
• Minimum 4 years Pharmaceutical sales experience required
• Minimum of 2 years Mental Health sales experience
• Proven track record of success in competitive selling environment
• Demonstrated ability to sell in a complex reimbursement (Managed Care) environment is required
• Reimbursement/”Buy and Bill” experience will be preferred
• Ability to effectively prospect and identify additional business opportunities within territory
• Experience working with institutions and mental health systems preferred
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
• Demonstrated strong computer and analytical skills
• Ability to travel overnight as required
• Candidates must have a valid driver’s license issued in one of the fifty states and meet with Quintiles MVR requirements
• Residence within geography.
• Ability to handle ambiguity while compliantly driving results
• Demonstrated performance and results orientation across multiple career assignments
• Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise, including clinical expertise and local market access conditions
• Ability to uncover local/regional patient flow, inclusive of institutions, pharmacy and retail settings
• Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches.
• Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
• Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
• Proficient with the selling process, inclusive of local managed care dynamics and patient support programs
• Initiative & execution-oriented
• Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
• Team player
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...