As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting Purdue Pharma L.P., an industry leader committed to improving patient's lives and serving the healthcare community.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The Sales Representative will target, promote and sell our partner's therapeutic products to general practitioners and other healthcare providers as directed. The Sales Representative manages an assigned territory in order to grow our customer's business among a targeted physician audience and further develop relationships with new physician groups to achieve customer objectives. The Sales Representative will also be responsible for providing quality consultative services, coordinating and integrating outside alliances and providing resources to fit customer needs.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.quintiles.com/
Preferred Skill Set:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum overall undergraduate college GPA of 2.8/4.0
- A minimum of 1.5 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- A documented track record of success
- Ability to demonstrate proven sales performance over time
- Must reside within the territory in an appropriate location to efficiently work the territory
- Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Have a valid operator's license and be insurable.
- Have interest, desire and ability for upward career growth
- Have 2-4 years of successful Pharmaceutical experience
- Have experience in the insomnia market
- Have documented success launching a new product
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
Quintiles Transnational - 23 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...