As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting Alcon, the global leader in eye care. Alcon's three businesses - Surgical, Pharmaceutical and Vision Care - meet the diverse needs of eye care professionals and patients offering the widest spectrum of eye care products with operations in 75 countries and products available in 180 markets.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The Pharmaceutical Representative targets, promotes and sells over the counter products to specialists in assigned therapeutic area. They manage their territory in order to maintain existing physician groups and develop relationships with new physician groups to achieve customer objectives. The Pharmaceutical Sales Reps will provide quality consultative service, coordinate and integrate outside alliances, internal personnel & resources to fit customer needs while building positive relationships targeted at increasing market share and exceeding customer set quotas.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.quintiles.com
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous sales experience in a customer facing role in any of the following markets is required(pharmaceutical sales, Business-to-Business sales, or consumer sales)
- Previous sales experience on 6175 or 6579 projects will be given first preference
- Demonstrated leadership in community, professional and/or college organizations
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and effectively communicate within different levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to deliver results
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills essential
- Residence within the posted geography or ability to relocate into geography by start date is required (no relocation assistance is offered with this position)
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Initiative & execution-oriented
Quintiles Transnational - 19 months ago