UNYTER, and its family of pharmacies are currently expanding the sales force throughout Florida and Georgia; and we are recruiting exceptional sales people for several positions. The Company offers an excellent contract/salary and bonus structure.
This position is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, hospitals, pain management facilities and other health-related organizations and personnel within an assigned territory. Representatives must present the most current information pertaining to our services and their approved indications in a manner that will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory. Representatives must be very aggressive – but not overly aggressive – as most doctors are very busy, and sales representatives usually have no more than five or six minutes to present. Representatives will outline what our product is designed to do and how it works. They will also explain its advantages over older drugs, in an effort to convince doctors as to why our product is better than others.
QUALIFICATIONS (Serious and Experienced Applicants Only Apply.)
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Must have existing relationships.
- Demonstrate ability to open new markets with new products
- Must be a top performer
- Self starter (outside sales experience a plus)
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team orientation and a mature, resilient outlook.
- Strong analytic and communication skills.
- Must speak clearly and concisely under pressure.
- Representatives must keep careful records.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Demonstrate superior product and disease state knowledge.
- Effectively educate physicians about approved indications and efficacy/safety profiles.
- Must have a high degree of sales proficiency.
- Effective communicator with excellent ability to develop and maintain ongoing working relationships with clients.
- Call points - Internal Medicine, Family Practice/Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, OBG/Women's Health, Pain Specialists, Infectious Disease, Neurologists and Orthopedics.
- Strong team leader and motivator to others, driving sales performance and forecasts to exceed expectations.
Indeed - 20 months ago