Why come to work at Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. as a
Meda offers a comprehensive training program and other tools to get you started on the path to success. Our Representatives are issued company iPad® and iPhone® mobile digital devices, and a company car. Additionally, they have access to up-to-date, relevant analytical tools enabling them to choose their own targets and route their own territory.
Meda offers Representatives a competitive salary with an uncapped quarterly bonus and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401 (k) and more.
This position is a member of our Core Sales Team and promotes Astepro® 0.15%, the PreferaOB® family of products and EDLUAR®. Representatives are responsible for generating and growing sales within a set geographic area defined as their territory.
Overall Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Essential Duties :
- Achieve sales success and effectiveness while maintaining a strong foundation of ethics, professionalism and integrity in a compliance driven environment.
- Solely responsible for maintaining or growing sales within territory through consultative selling. Assumes responsibility and accountability for success.
- Adeptly explains features, benefits, and technical aspects of the product line. Demonstrates expert knowledge of the competitive market, competition and client.
- Persuasively challenges status quo of current thoughts and habits of targets.
- Leverages relationships with targeted medical centers, pharmacies, physicians, medical staff, etc.
- Manages monthly promotional budget.
- Maintains and provides periodic written and verbal communication as required.
- Attends periodic National Sales Meetings; District Sales Meetings; training; and other meetings, locations to be determined.
- Adhering to the Company’s Prescription Drug Sample Compliance SOP and other Sales and/or corporate policies, procedures and standards.
- Spends approximately 90% of time in the field calling on physicians and pharmacies.
- Plans workdays by developing and following a call route to accomplish sales goals and objectives.
- Ensures products are stocked at the pharmacy level and samples physicians.
- Notes call details into HUB reporting system on daily basis.
- Tracks and submits expense reports and other administrative tasks within company guidelines.
- Draws conclusions and makes decisions through interpretation of data.
- Adapts appropriately to changes in promoted products and other business changes.
- Works to improve upon disease state/product knowledge, selling skills, and leadership.
- Facilitates collaborative internal and external partnerships.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Qualifications :
- BA/BS required from an accredited institution required. Degree in relevant field preferred.
- 2 years outside sales experience in quota driven environment preferred.
- Proven success and positive track record of sales effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills/interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates high initiative and follow-up.
- Strong analytic and planning skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and persistence.
- Basic MicroSoft Word and Excel skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer *
Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. - 19 months ago