With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
To assure appropriateness of drug therapy/delivery.
- Degree in Pharmacy (i.e., B.S. or Pharm. D.) form a school or college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) is required. A Graduate Pharmacist must have documentation from a school of pharmacy accredited by ACPE, either in the form of a diploma or official correspondence stating that they have met all requirements for graduation.
- Licensure in the State of Alaska is required. A Graduate Pharmacist must hold a valid Alaska Pharmacist Intern license. A Graduate Pharmacist must obtain an Alaska Pharmacist License within 180 days of initial employment.
- Be certified, or eligible to be certified, in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Willingness to learn or understanding of patient-oriented and management computer software systems
YKHC applies Alaska Native/American Indian (under PL 93-638), EEO, and Veteran Preferences. Under federal and state laws, YKHC performs criminal history and background checks to ensure customers are protected.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
907-543-6060 or 1-800-478-3321 ext 6060