The Pharmacist will coordinate medication use, related education, and research to provide pharmaceutical care to patients.
Education & Experience:
- Manages drug therapy protocols as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Reviews, interprets and evaluates medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential or actual drug-related problems.
- Provides drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
- Documents interventions and their outcomes for use in drug therapy quality improvement efforts.
Licenses & Certifications:
- 1+ year hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
- Pharm.D. from an accredited college of pharmacy.
Florida Department of Health Pharmacist licensure or eligible required.
A Member of Ascension Health - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard