Diabetes Specialty Center, a division of Byram Healthcare, works with your health care provider and your insurance company as your partner in managing diabetes. We provide personalized, focused service; our goal is to make managing your diabetes as easy as possible. We've helped thousands of people live well with diabetes for more than ten years.
We are currently seeking a Part-time Pharmacist for our Salt Lake City, Utah location! The individual will be responsible for all aspects of pharmacy operations. We are a growing pharmacy looking for additional help to continue our growth while providing excellent customer service.
- Work closely with all departments within the company.
- Uphold the top notch customer service we are known for.
- Perform all pharmacist duties, including, but not limited to inventory management, Dr. calls, data entry, production, verification, etc.
-Communicate with customers while protecting their confidential health and drug information.
- Provide counseling to customers regarding their medications and/or medical questions.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D. degree
- Licensed as a registered pharmacist in the state of Utah.
DSC/Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 11 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...