Diabetes Specialty Center, a division of Byram Healthcare, works with your health care provider and your insurance company as your partner in managing diabetes. We provide personalized, focused service; our goal is to make managing your diabetes as easy as possible. We've helped thousands of people live well with diabetes for more than ten years.
We are currently seeking a Part-time Pharmacist for our Salt Lake City, Utah location! The individual will be responsible for all aspects of pharmacy operations. We are a growing pharmacy looking for additional help to continue our growth while providing excellent customer service.
- Work closely with all departments within the company.
- Uphold the top notch customer service we are known for.
- Perform all pharmacist duties, including, but not limited to inventory management, Dr. calls, data entry, production, verification, etc.
-Communicate with customers while protecting their confidential health and drug information.
- Provide counseling to customers regarding their medications and/or medical questions.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D. degree
- Licensed as a registered pharmacist in the state of Utah.
DSC/Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...