The health and well-being of those we serve is vital to our success here at Albertsons. Which is why we not only attract and retain the brightest professionals in the field, we provide them with the resources and support they need to meet the many unique challenges they face. Combining state-of-the-art technology with genuine care and compassion creates a rewarding environment for any skilled pharmacist.
An Albertsons Pharmacist provides prescription product and appropriate service and consultation to every customer; supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns in compliance with federal and state laws and store policies and procedures.
• Takes all steps required to fill prescriptions in compliance with all laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures regarding the sale of pharmaceuticals including: retrieves the product(s); counts, pours, or measures out the required quantity according to established company methods and procedures; affixes the label permanently to the container; and performs a final audit of the prescription.
• Assists with and responds in a courteous and professional manner to questions from customers and physicians in regards to knowledge of prescription and health related products and issues.
• Offers advice and professional consultation; acts as a role model to the pharmacy team; efficiently handles customer complaints; and directs pharmacy operations to keep wait times to a minimum.
• Responds to telephone requests from customers, physicians, and vendors that require the expertise of the pharmacist.
• A college degree in Pharmacy (BS or Pharm D).
• Must pass the NABLEX or state Board (for state license) as well as the State Law Board.
• Ability to readily adapt to changes in schedule specifications and work priorities as the business and customer needs demand.
At Albertsons, you'll be in the unique position to make not only an impact in the lives of others but in your own as well. Apply online.
SUPERVALU - Pharmacy - 11 months ago