Shopko has been providing pharmacy and optometric services along with name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise for over 50 years.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with almost 18,000 teammates. We have over 300 stores in 21 states throughout the Midwest, Mountain, Pacific Northwest, and Southern regions. Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown feel in our small to mid-sized city markets.
Shopko is one of the largest in pharmacy when it comes to number of prescriptions filled per store, per day. Our pharmacists fill more than 12-million prescriptions a year. Our professional dedication to Retail Health makes us unique from other retailers. Shopko believes patient education is essential to effective healthcare. We utilize strong levels of trained non-pharmacist personnel to allow our pharmacists time for private, one-on-one consultations with patients. We lead the country in pharmacist support.
Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown, community focused feel. A career with Shopko will provide you the opportunity to grow professionally and the freedom to implement your ideas to make an immediate and lasting impact.
Some examples of our patient-focused care include:
• Patient consultation rooms & lowered counters
• Time for disease state management programs in your pharmacy
• Generous experienced & trained Technician support (average ratio of 3 to 1)
• Empowered Pharmacists who are led by a Pharmacist senior leadership team
• Career development opportunities: Strong focus on promotion from within
In addition, we offer:
• A professional, team-oriented work environment and work/life balance
• Career advancement opportunities
• Competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package
• Paid Time Off & Holidays
Practicing Pharmacist (daily dispensing functions of Rph) with team building and teammate development skills that will ensure professional compliance with state and federal regulations and ensure daily service to internal & external customer. Responsible for financial review and commitment to make planned CTCP.
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D from ACPE approved College of Pharmacy
• Flexible scheduling
• Excellent communication skills
• State Pharmacy License
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko - 11 months ago
Rather than a national jack-of-all-retail trades, Shopko Stores concentrates on a select product range in small and rural areas of the US....