Work RELIEF for extra money whenever you choose! Our Relief positions offer very flexible shifts and the comfort of knowing your patients, coworkers, systems and procedures.
Primary responsibilities include dispensing prescriptions according to professional standards and ensure accuracy of all prescriptions issued under his/her control.
Consults with Customers in a knowledgeable and caring manner; ensures an exceptional customer service experience.
Interacts with physicians and other medical professionals.
1. Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D from ACPE approved College of Pharmacy
2. Pharmacist license in state of practice.
3. Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions.
4. Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
5. Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective interaction with pharmacy team and patients.
6. Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please go to www.shopko.com/careers to create a candidate profile.
Shopko - 2 years ago
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300...