Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc. (CAPS), a company of B. Braun Medical Inc., is a state licensed pharmacy also operating as a manufacturer registered with the FDA. CAPS services originate from a free-standing facility with a focus to provide daily admixing and delivery of parenteral drugs, solutions, and nutrition.
Pioneered in 1991, CAPS delivers high quality parenteral admixture services and solutions to dynamic and challenging pharmacy environments. CAPS has grown into a national network of state-licensed, FDA-registered pharmacies providing service to over 1000 hospitals and home care customers. From 25 nationwide locations, CAPS pharmacies operate 365 days a year to admix, dispense and deliver labeled patient specific and anticipatory IV prescriptions to our growing family of outsourcing partners. CAPS services allow client based pharmacists to focus less time on compounding IV solutions and more time on clinical work, while saving time and money.
We are currently seeking an Pharmacy Clerk to work for our Allentown, PA Pharmacy. The Pharmacy Clerk is responsible for storage and packaging of pharmacy products for delivery.
1. Responsible for monitoring and/or participating in the activities of CAPS drivers, couriers and all FedEx deliveries.
2. Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning support to pharmacy.
3. Responsible for product disposal and destruction and for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
5. Participates in of Pharmacy products/supplies for clean room use.
6. Performs material receiving, stocking and shipping.
7. Assists with Files and monitors all CAPS Inventory Transfers.
8. Operates warehouse equipment as assigned, including power industrial trucks (e.g. pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
9. Assist in the development and training Delivery Clerks.
To qualify for this position, candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, must hold a valid motor vehicle operator’s license or a commercial license. The candidate must be able to perform basic computer functions, office skills, and must be able to interface with customers and vendors. The candidate must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
B.Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
B. Braun Medical Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard