Who We Are:
Partners Pharmacy, a pharmacy services provider offering
a customer focused, localized approach in providing
service to our facilities. Each Partners location offers
unparalleled, personalized service through the combined
resources of our pharmacy network, efficiently and
effectively helping to improve outcomes and reduce
Partners Pharmacy is one of the leading pharmacy and
ancillary health care services and products provider to
the long-term care community.
We are currently seeking a PHARMACY TECHNICIAN to work
in our busy Long Term Care Pharmacy.
Full Time 40 hours per week, Overnight
Candidate with prior long term care pharmacy experience
preferred. Must be familiar with a pharmacy environment,
excellent customer service skills and be computer
literate with strong keyboarding experience. In this
position you will be responsible to:
• Process physician orders
• Familiar with SIG codes.
• Extensive data entry
• Insurance verification when applicable.
• Customer Service calls.
• Other office duties as assigned.
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
• 1 year pharmacy experience
• Experience in FRAMEWORK system a definite plus
• Knowledge of processing medication orders
• Medication names, and medical terminology
• Good Communication and phone skills
• Must be accurate, detail oriented, and reliable
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and
• Must have a NJ Pharmacy Technician license
We value diversity. Partners Pharmacy is "An Equal
Partners Pharmacy - 30+ days ago