Supervise and coordinate the activities of assigned teams concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, and inventory medications and supplies. Also, coordinate¿ activities in expediting flow of medications and supplies between areas of production. Establish controls and insure accuracy of required inventory: Manage & motivate assigned team members to assist in reaching their production goals. Encourage career growth and development.
1. Direct assigned team members in accordance with departmental management initiatives. Schedule & facilitate routine staff meetings to communicate department/company processes and/or changes. Follow up with assigned Assistants to ensure policies and procedures are understood and compliant.
2. Collaborate with HR to provide team members with resolution to concerns and employee relations issues and/or disciplinary actions, as appropriate. Partner with Employment! HR to recruit new employees by reviewing resumes and conducting interviews to ensure candidates fit minimum qualifications for success Coach and manage team member performance through informal feedback and quarterly/annual performance evaluations.
3. Analyze reporting data trends within team relative to quality to ensure efficiency and productivity requirements are maximized to benefit patients. Provide feedback to team related to productivity and efficiency.
4.Update employee tracking for timekeeping exceptions and approvals of paid time off.
5. Assist team members to resolve inventory issues, concerns and handling escalated issues relative to prescription orders.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree with 0-2 years of experience or 6-8 years of relevant work experience in lieu of Degree
Minimum of 1year recognized team lead experience.
Demonstrated successful people leadership/direct supervisory experience a plus.
Demonstrated successful experience providing positive and negative feedback to peers or employees
Demonstrated experience in healthcare and insurance industry;.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet research;
General knowledge of information database/lookup of information
Excellent attention to detail required Excellent multi-tasking abilities required
Demonstrated experience with process improvement
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.