Wesley Health Care Center is currently seeking a full-time Pharmacy Tech to work 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform all clerical and specific pharmaceutical tasks as directed by the Director of Pharmacy.
Other duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
1. Check all Pharmacy stock every 4 months for outdated product and remove from inventory.
2. Check in and put away wholesaler and direct orders and process returns.
3. Perform, filing duties, data entry and word processing for the pharmacy including entering non-drug orders, preparing Dr. Orders for rounds and printing monthly medexes.
4. Maintain and update all monthly and quarterly pharmacy resource books.
5. Fill resident unit dose med cart drawers in a timely manner so that pharmacist can check prior to cart exchange.
Candidates for this position must have a high school diploma or GED.
The preferred candidate for this position will have knowledge of medical and nursing terminology, experience working in a medically-oriented group care facility, basic computer skills and/or experience working in a pharmacy.
Please apply online at www.wesleyhealthjobs.com to job #6723.
Monster - 21 months ago
Wesley-Rankin serves a neighborhood that is home to more than 1,400 low-income families of predominantly Hispanic heritage. Many of our...