Do you have a background as a pharmacy technician or veterinary technician? This is a full-time position in which you will be telephoning current and new customers regarding preparations. The schedule is from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday along with 1-2 evenings per week until 7pm. Training will be provided.
• Educate current customers and prospects about Wedgewood’s preparations and services.
• Document orders and activity on customer’s accounts.
• Experience as a Veterinary or Pharmacy Technician and/or Bachelor’s degree in marketing/sales.
• High energy individual who is comfortable making 50+ cold calls per day.
• Strong listening and telephone presentation skills.
• Excels at contacting and setting up follow up appointments with purchasers.
• Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness.
• Strong PC and internet skills and demonstrated ability to use computers to accurately and efficiently record information.
If hired, you will need to become registered with the state of New Jersey as a pharmacy technician.
The position includes a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, paid time off, and more!
les, customer service, sales associate, sale representative Sales, customer service, sales associate, sales representative
Wedgewood Pharmacy - 6 months ago