St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision of the clinical pharmacists, provides assistance by crediting and filling medications for patients; maintaining an adequate inventory of stock in the dispensing area and in the medication cabinets on the nursing units and in the preparations of IV admixtures. Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels. Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments. Packages medications for dispensing and for delivery. Sanitizes IV room, equipment and hood. Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
• Licensed as a pharmacy technician in the state of Missouri.
• Previous experience in a pharmacy setting preferred.
• Previous Hospital experience preferred.
• Knowledge of sterile product preparation and automated compounding technology is desirable.
• Solid assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care - 15 months ago